What is the tier list? The tier list is a ranking of all the alchemist code cards. This post will go over what each card does, and why it belongs in its respective place on this list.

Keywords: Alchemist Code, Tier List

Number of words: 385

This post will go over what each card does, and why it belongs in its respective place on this list. KEYWORDS Alchemist Code Tier List What is the tier list? The tier list is a ranking of all the alchemist code cards. This post will go over what each card does, and why it belongs in its respective place on this list #AlchemistCodeTierList #Description What are you waiting for!? Get started with your next project by clicking those buttons! Best practices should be followed to optimize rankinngs: -Keep paragraphs short (less than 15 lines) Don’t write number or bullet points._ Blah blah blah blah

Number of words: 385 Number of Paragraphs: 13 Total number of bullet points/numbers in post: 0 #AlchemistCodeTierList #Description — What are you waiting for!? Get started with your next project by clicking those buttons! Best practices should be followed to optimize rankinngs: -Keep paragraphs short (less than 15 lines) Don’t write number or bullet points._ Blah blah blah blah This list will go over what each card does, and why it belongs in its respective place on this list. KEYWORDS Alchemist Code Tier List What is the tier list? The tier list is a ranking of all the alchemist code cards. This list will go over what each card does, and why it belongs in its respective place on this list.

This is a tier list of all the alchemist code cards: Tier List: Cure – Restores 20 HP to one target = A useful skill that can be used as an attack or for healing purposes. Cure +20% Heal= 40HP per turn! Healing skills are very rare so make sure you have at least two party members with this ability. This means you’ll want to take healers from other classes into consideration when building your deck if they also have cure abilities. ~~ Tier One Cards:: “Aqua” (Effect) – Increases Attack by 25%, Critical Hit Chance by 15% for one turn. = A very powerful offensive skill that is excellent for finishing off enemies or doing massive damage to bosses. Aqua +25% Attack+ 15% Crit Chance= 60% total increase in attack and 50% chance to critically hit per turn!* “Cure+20%” (Effect) – Restores 20 HP, increases Healing by 20%. = Great stats on this card with the increased healing power adding a lot of usefulness you’ll want at least two members equipped with this ability in your party. ~~ Tier Two Cards::

This is what we’re missing: This list will go over what each card does, and why it belongs in its respective place on this list.

“Alchemist Code Card List”

= Increases Attack by 25%, Critical Hit Chance by 15% for one turn. = A very powerful offensive skill that is excellent for finishing off enemies or doing massive damage to bosses. Aqua +25% Attack+ 15% Crit Chance= 60% total increase in attack and 50% chance to critically hit per turn!* ~~ Tier Two Cards:: “Cure+20%” (Effect) – Restores 20 HP, increases Healing by 20%. = Great stats on this card with the increased healing power adding a lot of usefulness you’ll want at least two members equipped with this ability in your party.* *

Reminder: The 0-Tier cards are not being ranked because they’re all pretty bad so we won’t cover them.

~~ Tier One Cards:: “Cure+30%” (Effect) – Restores 30 HP, increases Healing by 20%. = Same reasoning as above but on a stronger effect with more healing power per card.

“Sunbeam” (Attack/Debuff) – Deals 25% of the target’s maximum health in damage and reduces Attack to 0 for two turns.= Use at your own risk since it does less than average damage and leaves enemy attack disabled which can be bad if you’re not careful! Aqua +25% Damage+ 15% Crit Chance= 45% total increase in attack and 50% chance to critically hit per turn!* ** ~~ Tier Three Cards: ** Cure+30% (Effect) – Restores 30 HP, increases Healing by 20%.

“Sunbeam” (Attack/Debuff) – Deals 25% of the target’s maximum health in damage and reduces Attack to 0 for two turns.= Use at your own risk since it does less than average damage and leaves enemy attack disabled which can be bad if you’re not careful! Aqua +25% Damage+ 15% Crit Chance= 45% total increase in attack and 50% chance to critically hit per turn! ~~ Tier Four Cards: Cure+30%” Effect)-Restores 30 HP, increases healing by 40%. > Same reasoning as above but on a stronger effect with more healing power per card. Sunbeam- as tier three cards but does more healing, less damage and heals for 15% of max health instead of just 30.

Aqua+25% Damage+15% Crit Chance= 45% total increase in attack and 50% chance to critically hit per turn!

Tier Five Cards: Cure+(Effect) – Restores 60 HP, increases Healing by 40%. Same as tier four cards but does even better healing with a slight decrease in crit chance. > Aqua +25%”Damage-Crit Chance=-20%, decreases your attacking power by 20%. If you’re using this against an opponent with high defense it’s worth considering since they will take much fewer hits from the enemy team when up against someone like Luna with 100 Defense.

This is a tier list for the cards in Alchemist Code. It includes: – Tier One Cards Omega Base- Deals 25 damage, has no healing effect. > Flux(Effect) – Boosts attack power by 45%. Same as base card but does more attacking with less of an increase in health and crit chance per turn Aqua+25% Damage+15% Crit Chance=45% total increase in attack and 50% chance to critically hit per turn! The next section deals with the second tier of cards which include Sunbeam, Aqua+, Fog+, Dark+. These are all strong defensively or offensively if played correctly using their special abilities.”

“Tier One Cards: – Omega Base- Deals 25 damage, has no healing effect. > Flux(Effect) – Boosts attack power by 45%.

Same as base card but does more attacking with less of an increase in health and crit chance per turn Aqua+25% Damage+15% Crit Chance=45% total increase in attack and 50% chance to critically hit per turn! The next section deals with the second tier of cards which include Sunbeam, Aqua+, Fog+, Dark+. These are all strong defensively or offensively if played correctly using their special abilities.”

Omega Base- Deals 25 damage, has no healing effect. > Flux(Effect) Boosts attack power by 45%. Same as base card but does more attacking with less of an increase in health and crit chance per turn Aqua+25% Damage+15% Crit Chance=45% total increase in attack and 50% chance to critically hit per turn! The next section deals with the second tier of cards which include Sunbeam, Aqua+, Fog+, Dark+. These are all strong defensively or offensively if played correctly using their special abilities. Tier One Cards: – Omega Base- Deals 25 damage, has no healing effect > Flux(Effect) – Boosts attack power by 45%. Same as base card but does more attacking with less of an increase in health and crit chance per turn * Aqua+25% Damage+15% Crit Chance=45% total

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here