You have been a crusader for many years, and you’re proud of your accomplishments.
But what about the other crusaders? You know they are out there fighting for justice, but who are the top tier crusaders in Crusader’s Quest? In this blog post we will rank every crusader from worst to best so that you can find out!
This tier list provides a ranking of Crusaders throughout Crusader’s Quest in order to help you build your team for battle! We’ll start with Tier One which includes two great crusaders who are perfect for beginners or those just starting out. The first is Sasha from Russia, she excels at all aspects of combat but her true specialty lies with ranged weaponry. You also can’t go wrong by having John Rolfe on your side as he specializes in melee fighting skills that involve heavy weapons such as maces and swords.
Next, let’s take a look at Tier Two which includes Prinny Kurtis and Robert E. Lee! Both of these crusaders are very strong in combat but with different strengths: Prinnies tend to be stronger against ranged enemies while Robert excels at fighting the undead. When it comes to decision time remember that both have healing abilities so they’re good all-arounders for your team. Finally, we’ll move on to tier three which has Banjo and Kazooie as well as Timur the Lame! These two aren’t quite there yet when compared to their higher ranking counterparts due to lower stats but if you want an easy way into Crusader’s Quest this would be a great place start.
The Top Tier Crusaders in Crusader’s Quest
As you can see, there are many crusader tiers and each one has its own strengths. But don’t worry! We’ve got a list of the best tier three crusaders to help get your team started on their quest so go ahead and check out our Tier Three Crusaders article for more information about these two newbie-friendly heroes.
Next, let’s take a look at Tier Two which includes Prinny Kurtis and Robert E. Lee! Both of these crusaders are very strong in combat but with different strengths: Prinnies tend to be stronger against ranged enemies while Robert excels at fighting the undead. When it comes to decision time remember that both have healing abilities so they’re both valuable picks!
This is your last chance to get Tier One Crusaders so take a look at the list below:
Maybe you’re looking for something quick and easy? The best crusader in tier one might be Seria, but I’m sure there’s someone who fits what you need. There are lots of other great heroes too like Santa Claus or Aisha, just pick any that sounds good to you!
Tier Two Crusader List: Prinny Kurtis & Robert E. Lee
Tier Three Crusader List: Kizan Towndo & Tongpooin-chiuahua
Tier Four Crusader List: Santa Claus & Aisha
Tier Five Crusader List: Seria, Kizan Towndo, Tongpooin-chiuahua and General Queen Arcadia.
– Tier One Crusaders are unlocked by default in the game when you start it up for the first time. They give a good introduction to how combat works and their abilities make them an easy choice if you’re not looking for anything specific. If none of these crusaders fit what you need then move on to tier two!
– Prinny Kurtis is a great fighter who has some ranged capabilities while Robert E. Lee can heal himself with his special ability that also damages undead enemies which could be helpful against the upcoming Necromancer boss.
– Tier two has some more unique Crusaders who will give you a good variety for the rest of your quest! They are unlocked by collecting cards in the game or buying them with gems. Cards can be found at shops, chests and defeating enemies so make sure to explore everywhere before moving on.
– Amazonia is an archer that shoots thorns at foes which causes bleed damage over time while Fernando de Noronha uses his shield to reflect ranged attacks back to their sender as well as heal himself when he blocks shots from melee attackers like bosses and mini-bosses. If you’re looking for someone who does both then Jutaro Kii’s special ability lets him throw knives up in the air, shoot them down, and if he has enough cards in his hand can make a sweeping attack.
– Tier three is where you’ll find some of the more powerful Crusaders that are unlocked by completing special quests or events! Some have passive abilities which means they don’t need to be selected during battle but instead will continue doing their job while others only activate when called upon.
– One example of this would be Akane’s Magnificent Seven who each give her different bonuses like increasing the damage she does to dragons and other animal enemies, giving her an extra life bar, or causing all shots fired from her bow to do double damage for six seconds after being summoned. Sheena Shafton also provides buffs such as automatically casting her special ability, which slows enemies down when attacking her while also giving a buff to the movement speed of all other Crusaders.
– Tier four is where you’ll find even more powerful crusaders who are unlocked by completing certain quests or events! Some have passive abilities which means they don’t need to be selected during battle but instead will continue doing their job while others only activate when called upon.
– One example would be Tengu Robber Baron – he has three different passives that give him additional buffs for his attacks and skills: one which increases the damage done by each attack and skill after being summoned, another that grants allies resistance against status effects, and an extra life bar. His active skills include summoning group members with triple the speed of a regular summon so he’s perfect for those moments when you need to clear out groups!
– Tier five is reserved only for Crusaders who have proven themselves among the highest tier. They are typically unlocked by completing enormous amounts of quests or events and they’re usually limited in supply.
For example, if we take Lady Nimriel from The Darkspear Rebellion event, she has two active skills that increase her movement speed while also granting increased damage per attack. Her passive ability grants allies resistances against status effects as well which helps make up for her lack of an extra life bar. She can be summoned at any time and will always be present on your battlefield until defeate but with enough luck, you may be able to find her on a different tier. Tier four is the second highest tier and it’s typically unlocked by completing events that take hours or days of continuous playtime but these Crusaders are still fairly easy to unlock if you know where to look! – Rufus, for example, unlocks at level 30 with his skills being focused around reducing enemy stats as well as increasing your own while also giving up an extra life bar so he can stay in battle longer than most.